New Info Coming Soon!
The Restore receives new, used, discontinued or surplus building materials, appliances and home furnishings from companies, contractors, retailers, film and television studios and individuals.
You have two options for donating your items to HFH GE:
- 1. We pick up the items* – Please contact our ReStore at (661) 327-7067 to arrange for a pick-up.** OR you can book your appointment online at the bottom of this page.
Donation appointments fill quickly, so call in advance to ensure your pick-up!
- 2. You may drop off items at our ReStore located at 622 Jackson St., Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. (No donations accepted after 5pm.)
You will receive an In-Kind donation form listing all of your donation items. All donations are tax deductible and all items must be valued by you, as the donor.
- Air Conditioning & Heating Units, Appliances (must be under 6 yrs old)
- Major Appliances (should be under 6 yrs old; must be working and in no need of repair; slight dents/scratches are OK)
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Brick & Block (needs to be palletized; free of cement/mortar)
- Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets
- Sinks (Kitchen & Bath)
- Interior and Exterior (Raised Panel) Doors
- Furniture (no significant stains, wear or tears. E-mailing photos to the Donations Coordinator at info@restorebakersfield is preferred)
- Tile (floor: minimum quantity of 20 sq. ft.; counter: minimum quantity of 10 sq. ft.)
- Trim & Moulding
- Windows & Coverings
- Plumbing & Piping
- Lighting & Electrical
- Outdoor Living
- Various Home Decor
- Unique & Vintage Items
- Working electronics
We DO NOT accept:
- Used mattresses or box springs
- Built-in Cabinetry (cabinets w/out backing)
- Hollow, Flat-slab Doors
- Scrap Lumber (under 6’)
- Used, Aluminum Windows & Doors
- Single-glazed Windows
- ANY Children’s Items including: strollers, high chairs, cribs, playpens, changing tables, car seats, toys, jungle gyms, sandboxes, swing sets, etc.